Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines with Painted Petals

Hello everyone.  It's been a week since my last posting.  I've been traveling, and lo and behold, when I returned, I ended up with a nasty upper respiratory infection, along with a horrible head cold.  Needless to say, I haven't felt much like posting or creating, for that matter.  I hope this infection finds its way out soon, as it totally has a hold on me.  I've been spiking fevers for the past 3 days, and trust me, this is getting old.

Anyway, I managed to create a card for the blog hop today, and it's all I could muster for the day.  If you've arrived here from Our Crafty Playdate, then you got a real treat.  Please don't forget to hop on over to Joni in the Spotlight Stamping after your visit here, as she never disappoints.

For this week's challenge, this is the photo and color pallet we used.


I would have loved to do something fun, but I just didn't have it in me this week.  So instead, this is what I created for you.


Recipe
Paper:  pink pirouette, whisper white
Ink:  real red, melon mambo, blushing bride, blackberry bliss, pear pizzazz
Stamp Set:  painted petals
Accessories:  spring flowers EF, ovals framelits, basic pearls, white jute ribbon

I hope you enjoyed the hop this week, and of course, we look forward to seeing you next week as well.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment