Sunday, May 3, 2015

TJ and Ashley's First Place

My son Tj and his girlfriend, Ashley, just moved into their first apartment together.  It's a brand new apartment complex that has everything you could want, and is located in a prime spot that you can get to just about anywhere you need to go.

Yesterday was moving day.  My sister and I stopped in later in the evening after dinner to see how they were making out, and they are moving their things in slowly so they can put everything just where they want it.  I believe today, Tj will moving the rest of his furniture from his previous apartment into the new one, so I'm sure they will be looking for some added touches to make it theirs.

Of course, I made a new home card for them and gave it to them last night.  I also made the "hello life" project kit and presented it to them as well, and it worked out well, since their colors are black and white, and the project was done in black, white, silver, and a touch of yellow.  It should go nicely in their new place.

Here's the card I made, along with the finished "hello life" project:



I used the holiday home stamp set above, along with Sheltering Tree for just that touch of color for the flowers.  I popped out the middle house so that would be the focal point of the card.  It's mounted in soft suede, which matches one of their walls in their new apartment.  

I finally finished the Hello Life project yesterday, right before I presented it to them.  They will add their pictures to the frame, and I'm sure it will look fabulous.

I wish them much luck in their new home, and looking forward to the best to come.

Ciao for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment