Friday, June 12, 2015

Paper Plunge 37 - Black and White with a Pop

It's been a while since I've posted something over at the The Paper Plunge.  Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes, but the opportunity to get back into the swing of things is here and I'm plunging right in.

This week's challenge is "Black and White with a Pop".  Well that's pretty easy, isn't it?  Here's what I created for the challenge.

Recipe
Paper:  basic black, whisper white
Ink:  memento black
Stamp Set:  gift from the garden
Accessories:  2015-17 in color embellishment, arrows EF, large dots EF, black baker's twine

I love those little embellishments .. they are so cute.  I know I'll be using those quite a lot.

Hope you have fun trying your hand at the challenge over at the plunge.  Go on ... take the plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment