Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Sprinkles of Autumn

I can't tell you how many times I have used this stamp set, but I just never tire of it.  I wasn't going to use it for this submission, but then decided I wanted to.  The colors this week are simply divine, and I wish I could have made my background the same color as the picture, but it just didn't work out.  If I had more time, I could have played with mixing the colors, but instead, I came up with a simple design.

Unfortunately, again, I cannot upload anything from my desktop.  This computer has some serious issues, and I apologize again for not being able to show the photograph and color pallet.  The colors we were to use are:  cajun craze, hello honey, night of navy, marina mist, and basic black.  You should be able to see the photograph and color pallet on Amanda's blog, which is preceding my blog, or hop on over to Joni's blog, one click ahead and you'll see what I mean.

This is the creation I made this week.


Recipe:
Paper:  basic black, marina mist, whisper white
Ink:  cajun craze, memento black, hello honey, marina mist, night of navy
Stamp Sets:  sprinkles of life, work of art
Accessories:  tree builder punch

Well, I hope you like it.  Does it look like a crisp, autumn day?  Enjoy your week, and I'll be back the week after Convention.

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Really love this! I would not have thought to use these colors with this stamp set - but it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete