Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Well Wishes

We have a short blog hop this week, but never-the-less, you will not be disappointed.

I absolutely love the color pallet this week.  I wanted to make something else, but sometimes when you sit down and start designing, you end up with something completely different than what your original thought was.  That's what happened today, but I still was pleased with the outcome.

Here is the photograph and color pallet we used this week for our inspiration.


Well don't you agree with me ... the colors are really pretty together, and the photograph is so soothing to look at.

This is what I've created for you, using the color pallet above.


Recipe
Paper:  island indigo, whisper white, smoky slate, crushed curry
Ink:  smoky slate, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, bermuda bay, crushed curry
Stamp Sets:  work of art, express yourself (hostess), petite petals, flower shop
Accessories:  pansy punch, petite flower punch, basic pearls

So now that you've seen my post for the week, I do hope you'll hop on over to Joni's blog and check her design.  If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, please continue on.  If not, please pop on back to where it all began, at Robbie's post.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment