Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Boho Chic

Happy Wednesday.  It's Coloring Down the Lines day, and this week, we had some pretty colors to work with.  I have been super busy lately and haven't had much time to post my stuff, but I promise, I will soon.

Anyway, let's focus on Coloring Down the Lines ... below is the photograph and color pallet we used for inspiration this week.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but it all came together in the end.


I don't know how the blackberry bliss was the color selection for the third color down, because in my eyes, it looks like a purple/blue color ... but I guess that's the closest they could get.

Here is my card for the week ... 



I used the boho chic embossing folder for the very vanilla oval to add a bit of interest.  I chose to do something simple, but nice, so I hope you like it.

Don't forget to check back at Amanda's blog if you haven't arrived here from there, and then hop on over to Joni's blog and see what she's made using these colors.

Hope you have a fun Hump Day!  I'll be back soon ..

Hugs,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment