Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Gift From the Garden

Hi Everyone!  I'm back from Utah and it's been a whirlwind since I got back.  I'll tell you about that in another post, but I'm ready for the blog hop, and I hope you are too.

Thank you for hopping over here from Our Crafty Playdate, as I know you've been inspired by Amanda.  Now, I hope you're inspired by my posting as well.

Below is the photograph and color pallet we used for this week.  At first, I wasn't quite sure what I would do with these colors, but can you believe it, I actually just start creating and it all came together.  I must admit, I was making another card and used the inspiration from that card to make this one.




And now for my card ... here it is:



I used the stamp set, Gift from the Garden for this one.  You can't see real well in the photograph, but the boots have crystal effects on them and they are shiny.  Since I love gardens and flowers, I couldn't resist creating this one.  Love this stamp set!  For the background, I used the brick wall embossing folder, inked with crumb cake.  I'm happy with the outcome.

So now that you've seen my card, take a look at what Joni over at Joni in the Spotlight Stamping created this week.  Just click on her name and you will be there in a flash.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Stay tuned .. I have some convention goodies to share with you.

Stay cool, and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. I've been on the fence about buying that stamp set, but I really like what you did with it. I may put it back on my list. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute - now I REALLY want this stamp set! I love how you did the brick wall in the background :-)

    ReplyDelete