Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Bunches of Apples

Yes, you guessed it.  I'm going strong with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  I just can't stop thinking of all different designs I can make with it.  It's just so versatile ... if you don't own it, you may want to think about getting it.

Here's a card I made using an apple tree as my focus.  This card is so pretty in person, and the colors and designs just pop off the page.  See what you think ...


I used a stamp from A Work of Art for the sky in the background, and the remainder of the card was from Sprinkles of Life.  For a little added touch, I used the cucumber crush ribbon for some interest, and there you go ... Doesn't the tree look like it wants to pop off the card?  What fun this card was to make.  There's a lot you can do with this ... so keep stopping back and you'll see some more of my creations using this stamp set.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment