Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ashley's Birthday Card

It's always nice making cards for people, and this time was no different. Our son Tj's girlfriend Ashley's birthday was Monday, and I wanted to make her something special. I found a card that I was using for inspiration, and how funny, the card never looks anything like the inspirational card. That's ok because I love originality.

For Ashley's card, I chose blackberry bliss as the color I wanted to use. I ended up taking the "into the woods" designer series paper and cut a circle around a bunch of flowers, and the card blossomed from there.  Take a look:



I took a couple of paper flowers that were hand made by another demonstrator, and I popped them onto the card for some added drama.  It totally made the card. Below is the inside of the card.

So, what do you think? My son liked it, and I hope Ashley did too.

Thanks again for stopping by to view my creations. I love it when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment