Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Touch of Gold For Some Lighthearted Leaves

I just love Fall, and the colors of the season are just gorgeous. So naturally, I love using Stampin' Up's Fall stamps, especially leaves. You can do a lot with them and make them so life-like.

For this card, I decided to gold emboss the leaves for a touch of elegance. Gold embossing on Fall colored paper just adds that extra beauty to whatever you choose to make.

Here's the card I made over the weekend, just playing around with colors and embossing.


For the background, I used "gorgeous grunge" for some added interest. I topped the bunch of leaves off with some linen thread and gold cord, and that's it.

Sure hope you enjoy it, and would love to hear your comments.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment