Friday, October 30, 2015

Christmas Bough

I love Christmas greens, and the Christmas Wreath stamp set came with a bough, so I had to make something using it. This card is quite simple, but somehow, elegant too. It's quite an easy card to make, so I just might make some of these for my Christmas cards this year. I typically make several designs and make quite a few of each design to send out to our family and friends.



I'm now starting to work on some crafts for a craft show I am doing on Saturday, December 5. I have to get moving quickly so that I have enough to sell at the show. This will be the first time I'm a vendor at this church near me, so I want to make it good. I'll be sharing my creations with you as I make them, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for stopping by to visit my blog. Sorry the entries are short, but I wanted to make sure I got the pictures posted to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment