Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dashing Through the Snow

I had to make a Christmas card, and especially this one. I CASED it from Melinescrap, and her's is much nicer than mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the glitter on the snow to show in the photograph, but it's there. Maybe if you look close, you'll see it.


I used night of navy for the sky in the background, and daubed over the trees with smoky slate. The snowflakes are stamped with silver metallic ink, and the sleigh and horse are basic gray. The SNOW sentiment is done is silver glimmer paper, although it looks gold in the photograph. I must do something with the lighting in my house. It always appears softer and yellow than bright and white.

Hope you like it....it really does look better in person.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment