Saturday, October 31, 2015

Let It Snow!

Oh no, you say. No Snow! Well, just not yet anyway. I love snow, but not when it brings life to a halt. Predictions are that we are in for a milder Winter, but with a fair amount of precipitation. So maybe that means we won't get a lot of snow, but a lot of days where it flurries or snows a bit.

Snow is so pretty, and although I love a beautiful, sunny day after a big snowfall, I also like a blustery, gray day - not often, but when you know snow is coming and you can feel it in the air. I created this card with that type of day in mind. I saw a card on Pinterest that I got the idea from, but I made it slightly different. I am happy with how it turned out.


I think the card speaks for itself and doesn't need much more description. Let It Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment