Sunday, November 1, 2015

Endless Circles - Joy That Never Ends!

I bought this endless circle die a while back and never used it, so I thought I would take it out and see what I could create with it. I knew I wanted to make a Christmas card, but couldn't figure out what to do with it. I wanted to put some Christmas trees on the card, but somehow, it just didn't seem like it would work.

So I made the circles out of gold foil and put it on the mossy meadow card stock, and thought it would be best just to have something simple. So I found a sentiment, and then played around with a touch of color. Low and behold, I took the gold foil, as well as the red foil paper and created this:


I'm not real thrilled with the outcome, but at least I used it. I suppose I'll find something else to do with it later, but I thought it was really a cool die and wanted it.

That's it for now. Stay turned for more creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment