Thursday, November 12, 2015

Josh's Birthday Card

It's our son-in-law's birthday today, and how fitting to post the card I made him for his big day. I must admit, I was stumped on what to make for him, so I found a really nice card on Pinterest and cased it, with just a slight twist. The card was created by "justspongeit". It was perfect for what I wanted to make.

I hope he gets my card in time for his birthday. Apparently, the mail is never consistent, and since my daughter and son-in-law live in Brooklyn, NY, you never know how long it will take for the mail to arrive from Pennsylvania.

Never-the-less, we wish him a very happy birthday and many more to come.


So what do you think? It's a nice, masculine card. I like it a lot ... who wouldn't want to be a star?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment