Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - White Pointsettia

Well, I wasn't sure if I would make it this week because I'm scrambling to get stuff made for a Christmas Bazaar I'm participating in this weekend, as well as making 14 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange this weekend, and then hopping on a plane to Houston, then Kentucky on Monday and Tuesday. WOW, it's making me dizzy thinking of all the stuff I'm doing.

Anyway, I managed to make a card for the blog hop this week, and I really like it. Yes, I truly do. So because I like it so much, I wanted to share it with you.

Here are the colors we had to work with, along with the photograph.


I also want to apologize if I messed up the line up too because I didn't get to tell everyone in enough time, so I hope it works. I'm just going with the flow I usually go with.

Now, here's my card I made for you this week:


I hope you like my card this week. Now please don't forget to check out everyone's blog this week. Robbie's blog is usually before me, and Joni is always after me. So I'm linking them just in case.

Have a wonderful rest of your week, and I hope to see you soon.

Hugs,
Helen


2 comments: