Wednesday, December 30, 2015

More Christmas Cards

Hi again! As promised, I told you I would share some of my other Christmas cards I made this year. I wanted to make many more, but time just got away from me and I didn't have much time. I made a lot of crafts for people this year, which then I didn't leave much time for me. I'll learn by my mistake for next year.

So, here are the other cards I made this year:


I just love wreaths, and especially Christmas wreaths. So I embossed this one in gold and colored in the berries with real red marker. The bow on the top is mossy meadow ribbon and gold foil surrounds the wreath as a mat.


For this card, I stamped the larger present in gold ink, the striped present is on dazzling diamonds glimmer paper, stamped with mossy meadow stripes, and the last present is cut out using red glimmer paper. Each of the bows are stamped using mossy meadow, real red, and gold inks.


Unfortunately, I got a bit of shadow on this card when I took the picture and couldn't remove it. GRR!! This is the card I made for my co-workers. I used the winter wonderland embossing folder (snow gently falling), gold glimmer paper and gold ink, then topped the card off with a Christmas tree, which has red dazzling diamonds glitter for Christmas balls - wish you could see it better. The two is gold cord, and the tree is topped off with a gold foil star. It's really a pretty card in person. Some day I'll get the hang of how to take better pictures - I've got to create a small photo studio and that should do it.

Well, that's it for the Christmas cards this year. Hope you enjoyed them, and may they inspire you to create till your heart's content.

Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment