Friday, January 29, 2016

A Card for Frannie

What do you say to someone who was just delivered "not so good news" about the rest of their life? It is very hard. It's that old, nasty "C" word again. It just doesn't know who it wants to attack, but when it does, you give it your all and hope for the best.

Well, you see, Frannie is a woman I met through my friend, Connie. She's a wonderful lady, and Connie has so many sweet stories she tells of her times with her and their cruises on the high seas. I wanted to make a card for Frannie to cheer her up in her time of uncertainty, and of course, figuring out what to say is very hard. So i chose this pretty stamp set, You're Remarkable, and created this pretty card to send to her. She should have it by the time this posts, and I sure hope it does its job of cheering her up.

Here's the card I made for her:


Here's to you, Frannie. My heart, prayers, and all the well wishes in the world, are yours. May you find that miracle and claim it for yourself. You so deserve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment