Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Card for Leslie

Yes, it's been a busy week with card making. A co-worker of mine lost her mother over the weekend. It seemed to have happen quicker than everyone thought, and knowing she's at peace in Heaven makes it just a little better to bear. But to lose a mother is very devastating. I know when I lost mine, I will remember that day for the rest of my life. She passed in my arms, and I'm so glad I was there for her and she wasn't alone. My sisters, daughter, and father were there too.

So this card is for Leslie, who lost her mother to a horrible lung disease, mesotheloma. I don't know what else to say, other than, God rest your soul.

Here's my card for Leslie:


This card is simple in it's creation, but beautiful. Leslie, who is an artist, will appreciate it. She's always so complimentary on my cards, and making a card for someone who deserves one is what I can do.

Rest in peace, Leslie's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment