Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas House

I hope everyone's New Year is off to a good start ... and let's hope it stays that way!

I saw this post on Pinterest that I fell in love with and just had to make it. I CASED it, with a few minor changes. The credit goes to The Craft Spa for making this card. It's beautiful and I was quite pleased with how mine turned out.

This first picture is the front doors. I placed the wreaths on each door and put boughs over the top of the door. That's what is different from the post on Pinterest. I used the Festive Fireplace stamp set for this.


This next picture is the inside. I stamped the windows using Happy Scenes and Cozy Christmas, with vellum on top, and used the Hearth and Home framelits for the gold windows, and cut two more windows using whisper white for the inside of the window sashes.


I don't know if you can see on the mantle or not, but I punched out 6 candles - 4 white and 2 gold.

Of course, I'm going to keep this card for myself. It took a lot of time to make this, and I want to thank thecraftspa for making such a lovely design.

I hope you like it as much as I do. I just might try this card again for other seasons. Since it takes quite a bit of time to make, I'll have to do it on a day where I don't have much to do.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment