Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Happy Home

Hi everyone! It's Blog Time! I hope you are having a nice week. We got a whopper of a snow storm over the weekend - The Blizzard of 2016, Jonas! My area got dumped with 28" and we thought it would never stop snowing. It sure is pretty though.

So, what did we have to work on this week, you ask? Well, I'm glad to show you. Below is the photograph and color pallet we had to work with. Check it out.

Now my design is very simplistic. The colors all blend together nicely, and if you look close enough, you can probably pick out the different ones.

Here's my entry for this week:


So there you have it. If you haven't been to Amanda's blog yet, click here to go back to check her card out. Then, hop on over to Joni's blog and check out hers too. Keep on hopping ... you'll get a nice surprise at each stop.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll be back soon.

Hugs,
Helen


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Helen this is beautiful! Puts a new light on this stamp set for me. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - the soft hues you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your cards are always so pretty Helen!!!!! Nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete