Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Snow Place

Welcome back to Coloring Down the Lines 2016! We're off to a good start, and I'm excited to be able to craft again on a regular basis. The holidays are behind us, and a new year begins.

The color pallet for today's blog hop is bright and happy. I've chosen to use the stamp set, Snow Place, for my creation. I think I've chosen it because we've had such a mild winter so far, and I'm missing the snow. So, I've incorporated the colors into my card. Here are the photo and color pallet for this week's challenge:


Ok, now you're wondering why I possibly created using these colors, aren't you? Well, here you go:



Unfortunately, you can't see the dazzling diamonds glitter on the snowbanks - but they're there. Isn't it cute? I hope you like it.

If you haven't checked out Robbie's blog,  please click on this link to go back one and see what she's done with these colors. Then when you're finished there, hop on over to see what Joni created for you. As always, you'll never be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back again and again.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Helen. Always anxious to see your cards. Hugs-Hope your Christmas was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Carol - so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete