Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Thankful Forest Friends

Howdy there everyone! It's a very cold week here in Pennsylvania. I hear we're expecting a significant snowfall this weekend, so I'll have to make sure I have everything I need in case we get snowed in.

This week, we had a fairly easy challenge - the colors basically are monochromatic. Here's the color pallet and photograph we used for inspiration:


So we didn't have a whole lot of color to work with, so this is what I came up with in keeping with our color scheme:


I used the woodlands embossing folder for an added touch in the background, and there you have it. Plain and simple ...

If you started with Robbie and landed here, don't forget to hop forward to Joni's blog and see what inspiration she drew from our challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone. I sure do hope to see you again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Helen! This is so clever and Cute! Now I need that bear. hehehe Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - love the bears in the woods and the saying fits perfectly with the couple!

    ReplyDelete