Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Flowering Fields

It's blog hop Wednesday again. YIPPIE. Another card I can create.

I love the colors for the challenge this week. They are soft, and pastel like. I had a lot of ideas of how I was going to put my card together, but ended up with something a bit different.

Here is the photograph and color pallet for this week:


I just love the photo ... I may end of making something different later on using these colors, but for now, this is what I came up with:


Recipe
Cardstock:  very vanilla, pear pizzazz, pink pirouette, so saffron, wisteria wonder
Ink:  pink pirouette, so saffron, wisteria wonder, pear pizzazz
Stamp Sets:  flowering fields (ret), cottage greetings, timeless textures
Accessories:  petite petals punch, itty bitty accents punch, basic pearls, wink of stella

I blended the pink pirouette and wisteria wonder for the sky just to give it a little interest. The timeless textures was used for the grassy foreground, and the rest is stamping.

If you arrived here from Amanda's blog, don't forget to click on over to see Joni's creation. You'll love all the great creations and ideas.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment