Thursday, June 2, 2016

Aileen & Josh's 8 Year Anniversary Card

Our daughter, Aileen, and her husband Josh, have been married 8 years June 1. I can't believe it's been that long already. They live in Brooklyn, and Aileen is an RN at NY Methodist Hospital, and Josh is co-owner of Southside Coffee, a quaint breakfast and lunch shop right around the corner from where they live.

Life is busy for the two, so we don't get to see much of them. But of course, you know I could never forget their anniversary. Here is the card I made for them, which I slightly altered slightly from craft-e-place's blog.


It's a simple card, but it looks really nice in person. I embossed the flowers in gold embossing powder, then colored in the flowers and leaves with the old blendabilities we had, which are no longer available.

Well, back again for making more cards. Love Love Love.


1 comment: