Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Basket of Flowers

I can't believe the Memorial Holiday weekend is over already. Of course, all day, I was a bit off, thinking it was Monday. When I realized it was Tuesday and I hadn't made my creation for the blog hop, I jumped into action.

Usually, I know what I want to make, but this time, I didn't have a clue. So what did I do? I just took piece after piece and made something for you this week.

Let's check out the inspiration this week, shall we?


Now this is what I created for you ...


Recipe
Card stock/Paper:  mint macaron, very vanilla, basic gray, calypso coral, sheer perfction vellum
Ink:  mint macaron, soft suede, wisteria wonder, calypso coral
Stamp Sets:  (hostess) basket for you; timeless textures
Accessories: brick wall embossing folder, hearth & home framelits


I didn't put a sentiment on the card because I felt it didn't need one. The card can be used for whatever you wish.

Well, we're very slim this week. It's only Robbie and I. So if you started here, please hop on over to Robbie's blog and check out her design for you. Next week, we'll be sure to have more participants.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment