Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Watermelon, My Sweet Friend?

Welcome back to our Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop this week. It's a light week, as there are only 4 of us, but never-the-less, we have created our cards for your pleasure.

Let's start by looking at the inspiration we used this week to create our cards. As you see, the photograph looks yummy, so of course, that's why I made the card I did.


Now here are the related Stampin' Up colors from above:

I thought the photograph reminds us of Summer time, and all the delicious fruits and vegetables that are abundant at this time of year. Can you guess what I was thinking? Well, wait no longer. Here it is:


Recipe
Cardstock:  mint macaron, whisper white, watermelon wonder, crumb cake, pear pizzazz, real red
Ink:  mint macaron, crumb cake
Stamp Sets:  live, love, grow; hardwood
Accessories:  mint macaron lace ribbon, layering ovals framelits, basic rhinestones

I thought the touch of mint macaron lace ribbon added just the right touch to the napkins on the table. I was going to use ribbon, but I just couldn't find one that suited.

Now that you've had a peek at my creation, I hope you'll hop on over to see what Joni came up with. And if you arrived here directly from my blog, please hop on back one and check out Robbie's blog. She's at the beginning of our blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by again to check out our treasures for you this week. Do keep on coming back ... we love it and you!


No comments:

Post a Comment