Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Gathering of Foxy Friends

I love punch art, and we have this new stamp set with a matching builder punch, so I just had to try it out.

There's so much you can do with the punch, and all sorts of animals. They're just adorable.

I wanted to make a woodsy scene, and it took a while to fit the animals on the card, but I managed to do it. I'm so excited ... here is the card I made:


Recipe
Cardstock:  early espresso, very vanilla, smoky slate, tip top taupe, cajun craze, basic black, whisper white
Ink:  smoky slate, black memento, sahara sand, soft suede, wink of stella
Stamp Set:  foxy friends
Accessories:  woodlands EF, fox builder punch, wooden accents

I have some cards I need to make this month, and I think I just might use these cute little friends again. They're so cute!!!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I don't know how you do it! This is soooo cute! I will share this with my son's girlfriend...she is a fox fanatic!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete