Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Swirly Kind of Thank You

Hi Everyone! It's hump day and time for our blog hop. If you've arrived here from Our Crafty Playdate, then you got to see what Amanda created for you using these awesome colors.

This week's inspiration photograph is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant, and I sure would love to see the flowers in my house all year long.

I was excited to sit down and ponder what  I was going to create using these colors. It didn't take long, and I figured it out mighty fast.

Let's start with the photograph and color palette, ok? You'll love it.

FloraBrights4_150.png

80812554b.png
Don't you agree that the colors are so vibrant and pretty?

Now, here's the card I created using these colors:


Recipe
Cardstock:  basic black, mint macaron, garden green, sweet sugarplum, flirty flamingo,
 whisper white, and peekaboo peach
Ink:  black memento, garden green, mint macaron, flirty flamingo, sweet sugarplum, peekaboo peach
Stamp Sets:  swirly bird, rose wonder
Accessories:  swirly scribbles thinlits, gently falling EF, basic pearls

Notice the beautiful flowers in the background? They were a surprise from one of my customers at work for a large asset purchase I assisted him with. What a nice gesture of thanks, and the kudos were awesome too.

Now, onward ho to Joni in the Spotlight Stamping to see what she thought of using these colors. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for always supporting us and stopping by. We love sharing our work with you, and most of all, love your visit.




1 comment:

  1. Very nice card, and I like the extra interest with the subtle embossed background. Such a pretty backdrop of beautiful flowers. What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete