Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Warm Thanks

There are so many nice stamp sets that I have from Stampin' Up's new catalog, and I tried my hand at a few of them over the weekend. I usually look at a stamp set and and know right away what I want to make with it. Sometimes it becomes a bit of a challenge trying to make it work, and then when it does, I'm happy.

Today, I wanted to use the Moroccan Nights stamp set, but only wanted to use one stamp from it right now. After I cut out the pieces, I had fun putting it together.

Take a look:


Recipe
Cardstock:  dapper denim, very vanilla, adventure bound dip
Ink:  crushed curry, mossy meadow, sweet sugarplum, sahara sand
Stamp Sets:  moroccan nights, vertical greetings
Accessories:  copper embossing powder, wooden sentiment, brick wall EF

I think I'm going to have some more fun with the moroccan nights stamp set. My mind is already thinking of what I want to do next. 

Stop back every day to see what I make for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment