Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Delicate Floral Thank You

This week, we are very light. It's only two of us, so I hope you still will enjoy what Robbie and I have designed for you.

The colors we used this week were a difficult challenge for me. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make with them, and usually I'll know what I want to make when I look at the photograph, but this week, it was a puzzle.

Anyway, I ended up designing something for you, and it didn't turn out too badly.

Here is the photograph and color palette we used for our inspiration.




Fashion.png


60905838b.png
This is the card I made using these colors:


I used the delicate floral thinly to make this card, and the swirly curls are made of pacific point paper, curled up.

Hope next week is better and we have the rest of us joining in.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment