Friday, July 1, 2016

Michelle's Birthday Card

Yesterday, you saw the card I made for Becky, and now you'll get to see Michelle's card. Michelle is a beach person too, but I didn't want to make two beach cards, so I know she likes gazebo's, arbors, gardens, etc., so I purchased a die from Tailored Expressions and used it here.


Recipe

Cardstock:  cucumber crush, whisper white, soft suede, adventure bound dip
Ink:  cucumber crush, daffodil delight, so saffron, wisteria wonder, old olive, real red, tangelo twist,  soft suede, memento black
Stamp Sets:  sprinkles of life, balloon celebration, sheltering tree
Accessories:  tree builder punch, Tailored Expressions garden arbor and gate die, basic pearls

I wanted to do a vine with flowers around the arbor, but since it is a die, I'd have to stamp it on and it just didn't give me the look I was going for. The arbor has cute hardware, and I must say, it was quite a challenge putting them onto the gate ... oh how tiny!

I hope you enjoyed my card, as Michelle did, and that's all I could hope for.

Tomorrow, I'll have yet another card for you for my other co-worker.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment