Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Artistic Purples

Hello again. It's shades of purple week, so I created a card for you using wisteria wonder, perfect plum, elegant eggplant. Working with monochromatic sometimes becomes a challenge, especially choosing your dominant color and add the other colors. But after this challenge, I think I'm good at figuring it out.

Here's what I created for you this week.


Depending on where you've started on our blog, make sure you check all of us out. Ahead of me is Amanda at Our Crafty Playdate, and she always has a different perspective on mono colors. Joni is up next at Joni in the Spotlight Stamping, and she has a knack for these types of challenges as well. So don't forget to hop all the way through to see what everyone made for you.

Thanks for checking us out this week. Stay tuned for next week's blog. We're so glad to have you visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment