Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Have you seen the new stamp and framelit bundle Thoughtful Branches? Pinterest is bursting with different ways to use this stamp set, so don't forget to check them all out. There's so much you can do with it, and I will be sharing my cards with you too.

Here's my first card using the stamp set.


It's simple, but cute. I sponged the sky using marina mist, as well as the grass using old olive. The leaves are made using peekaboo peach, then stamped with cherry cobbler. I doubled the leaves to pop them out a bit, then adhered them with dimensionals. And there you have it!

Stay tuned for some "sneak peek" creations I'll have for you from the new Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog. Oh just wait until you see all the cute, cute stamp sets and bundles. You will melt in your chair.

Until then, have an enjoyable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment