Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Bling Out With Silver and Gold

Welcome back to our blog hop for this week. I can't believe time is flying by and Christmas will be here before you know it. You may have arrived here from Our Crafty Playdate. I hope you were pleasantly surprised.

This is week two of our silver and gold creations. This is so easy .. I really didn't think it would be.

Here's the inspirational photo for this week, and yes, my card right below.




I didn't know if you could tell that there is silver glimmer paper under the gold star, so I took a side-view shot of the card. It looks awesome in person.

Having fun with Christmas .. I hope you are too. Now hop on over to Joni in the Spotlight Stamping for some more bling.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment