Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Silver & Gold Scribbles

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It's hard to believe it's over already. It seems like we prepare and you never seem to truly get finished, then poof, the day is here and gone.

I had a very busy holiday. Christmas Eve, we had my mother-in-law for dinner, then Christmas Day I hosted for my family, and there were about 14 people in attendance. The following day was my mother-in-law's birthday, and so we celebrated again at her house. I needed a day just to wind down after all the festivities.

I was happy to get back into my stamp room and complete our last "silver and gold" card. I was on a roll, and had a good time creating. Now, I have to take the time and clean my craft room in time for the New Year. It looks like a herd of buffalo rumbled through it and everything is every where. I'll have to chip away at it each night this week, although I do have to work on Wednesday and Thursday.

Well, enough of that. Let's get to the real reason you're here - to see what we've all created. Let's start, of course, with the inspirational photo. Here it is:


I think the photograph is so soft and serene. There's just something about silver and gold that is very elegant. So let's check out what I've created for you - I hope you like it.


I took the scribbles framelits and used silver, gold, and gold glimmer paper, and topped it off with the pine branches framelits with bow. The bow is of red glimmer paper, and the background frame is red foil, with the center is dazzling diamonds glimmer paper. It looks stunning in person. And of course, the metal rimmed pearl added just the last bit the card needed.

Now that you've seen my card, hop on over to Joni's blog to check out hers. If you've missed Amanda's, blog, click here to go back one. Hop on through to the end ... you will be glad you did.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you gathered more inspiration than you could have imagined.


1 comment:

  1. Love your card and agree with craft room clean up for the new year - maybe you can poof it like the way Christmas is over so quickly. Good luck my friend - I need to clean and put away all my holiday stamping stash!

    ReplyDelete