Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Gold and Silver Hearts

Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping back to visit.

Our blog hop for this week is to create a Valentine card or project using no red or pink in your creation at all. WOW, I thought that would be difficult, but actually, it was a breeze. I made this card in no time and it just came to me right away. Actually, I had a piece already cut out that I was going to use for another project and didn't, and that gave me the inspiration to create this card.

Perhaps you've arrived here from Amanda's blog - well, you can continue on to Joni's blog after mine, until you come full circle. I love Valentine cards .. and actually, sometimes not using red or pink can be just as pretty.



recipe

Cardstock:  very vanilla, basic black, gold foil, silver foil, dazzling diamonds glimmer paper
Ink:  gold embossing powder
Stamp Set:  sealed with love
Accessories/Embellishments:  cheerful tags framelit dies, heart punch, mini heart punch, metallic enamel shapes, gold satin ribbon

I knew I wanted to make an elegant Valentine card, and somehow, even though you typically don't associate black with Valentine's Day, this one fit the challenge perfectly.

Hope you enjoyed everyone's creation this week. Check us out next week, there's more Valentine fun.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment