Thursday, January 19, 2017

Sympathy for the loss of Janice's Husband

I've had my fill of sympathy cards this week. A very nice woman, who attends my library classes, lost her husband the end of last week. Another sad story. Her husband had just retired and within days, he was put on hospice. Two days after that, he passed away. I just can't even get my head around the fact that this happened. How doe people go on and get through something like that? I'm so very sad for Janice. She's a wonderful person and I enjoy her coming to my card classes at the library.

This is the card I made for her ... and with such sadness:


I hope the card isn't too sad for her ... I will hope and pray that she finds the strength to lean on her family and friends for support. I know I will be there for her.

With sadness I make this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment