Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Occasions Catty

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. Today, we are creating something for you from the new Occasions Catalog. There are so many cute stamp sets in the catty, and it was just hard to choose from what I wanted to use.

Keeping with the birthday theme I've been whipping up lately, I thought I would create another birthday card to share with you from the catty. It's from the cool treats stamp set ... and it reminds me of summertime and warm, wonderful breezes - sitting on a step or picnic table, eating these yummy treats.

So this is the card I made for you today ...


I used whisper white card stock, along with sugarplum and soft suede. I also used the cute tasty treats specialty designer series paper for some added interest. Of course, the enamel dots topped the card off for a real cute look.

Next up is Joni's blog. Be sure not to miss it, and if you started here at my blog, don't forget to hop on back one to see what Amanda created for you too.

Hope you have fun checking us out each week, and please continue to leave your comments. We love hearing from you.

Have a wonderful reset of your week - let's dream of summer .. maybe it will come sooner than we think.


No comments:

Post a Comment