Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Avant-Garden

Happy March 1! Today, is the first day of the Lent, and we're on our way to Spring.

This week, we had our choice of challenges: either a sketch challenge or a color challenge. I chose the color challenge.



The colors above are what I chose to use. I wanted to use a stamp set I had never used before. Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration is going on now, and I got the Avant-Garden stamp set as one of my free stamp sets, and guess what, I'm so glad I did. I love this beautiful stamp set. There's a lot you can do with it.

Below is the card I made for you today. It's a simple card, but makes a beautiful statement.


I added a little bit of silver to the card, and used silver foil as a frame on the night of navy card base. Although the picture doesn't show the pearls in the center of the flowers, they are pretty in person.

Now, let's take a look at what everyone else chose for their challenge this week. Hop back one and check out Amanda's blog, and then hop one ahead to Lizzy's blog and see what she made for you.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to follow us. We love you and appreciate you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment