Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - My Favorite SAB

I love Sale-a-Bration time. You get some really nice "free" items every time you spend $50. Needless to say, it's easy to rack up the free items, and who doesn't love free?

I had a difficult time trying to select my favorite SAB item, as there are quite a few items that I love. So which one do I want to see make it into the annual catalog? Well, yes, many, if not all of them, but I had to pick one. Actually, I used two SAB products in my project. I couldn't help myself.


Here's my project I made for you:


The products I used were the popcorn box thinlit, mint macaron glimmer paper (SAB), make a medallion (SAB) stamp set, and sweet sugarplum rouched ribbon. I stamped the medallion in sweet sugarplum, and the sentiment is stamped using emerald envy. Now, all I have to do is fill it with treats!

I hope you like my project, now don't forget to hop forward to see what Ms. Joni made and what she chose as her fav product. If you started here, hop back one to the beginning, and check out Robbie's project. I hope you had the opportunity to get some SAB products of your own and gathered inspiration from what we brought you today.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment