Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Retiring Products

Good Wednesday to you. Thanks for gracing us once again by checking out our blog this week.

Do you have a favorite product that is retiring in the Stampin' Up line? Well, I have quite a few of them, but I only could choose one. I decided to select one that I hadn't used yet so that I could make something before it retires at the end of May. Unfortunately, I didn't get to make Easter cards this year - time got away from me, and I was so busy, I didn't have time to much of anything. (sad face)

This stamp set bundle can be used for more than just Easter, so I decided to make something fun.

Let's start with our inspirational photograph first, ok? Here it is:


Ok, so just the pretty paper alone shown in the photograph is enough to make you sad to see it go, right? I selected the basket bunch bundle as my "sad to see it go" stamp set, and this is my card I made for you.


I love the daffodils and the basket - they are so cute. I can come up with quite a few ideas for this set, and I'll be sure to share them with you.

Now it's time to check out what the others have made with their favorite retiring products. Joni is next up, and previously, Amanda created something for you as well. Don't forget to make the rounds and check us all out.

Thanks for stopping by again this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I just got the thinlits b/c I love this basket soooo much!

    ReplyDelete