Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Happy Birthday Tool Box

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've posted, and a lot has been going on. I still have a lot going on so I'm hoping that mid June, I should be back on a regular basis. Fingers crossed.

Today's blog hop is to make a masculine project. Although I don't make a ton of masculine cards, I do tend to make a few.


I decided to make a tool box for my project. Here's what I came up with:


I hope you like it. It looks a bit real, doesn't it?

You may have arrived here from Robbie's blog, and if you have not, be sure to take a hop back one to where it all begins. Then, hop on over to Joni's blog and check out her masculine project. How fun are they all?

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll keep you updated as to what's been happening in my world. It's good stuff.

Best,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment